Experience. That’s the key word in selecting a security service company. Experience does the job right the first time; experience resolves problems as quickly as they occur; experience even identifies potential problems before they develop.
MSC Security has that experience.
Since our establishment in 1957, Master Security, operating in Florida as MSC Security has believed every client, no matter how large or small, deserves the same high standards of quality and service, and we have proven that day after day for over 50 years! We are a full service company with highly trained and professional management.
When you contract with MSC Security, you are assured of a total security program that is tailored to your organizations needs, no matter how simple or complex. Our experienced professionals provide protective services ranging from basic security patrols to highly cleared, expertly trained armed response teams. Our 24-hour-a-day communications center guarantees a rapid response to questions or concerns by a trained, experienced, professional security manager who cares about your interests.
Planning, training, employee pride, motivation, dedicated supervision, top management involvement, professionalism at all levels – that’s our commitment to our clients.
Some key points to consider that set us apart in the security industry:
- MSC Security is fully licensed and our officers possess certifications appropriate to local and federal government requirements.
- Officer loyalty and high retention rates result in continuity for our clients, and is achieved through competitive wages, A subsidized employee healthcare plan, and profit sharing.
- Strong and continuous lines of communication between the management team at MSC Security, our operations team, the security personnel and our clients. This prepares us for action in response to any situations that may arise.
- Delivering a quick response when called to action is the way we do business at MSC Security. With access to our customer response center 24/7, MSC Security is always on call whenever a sudden security issue occurs.
- We deliver comprehensive classroom training. Our in-house curriculum and the use of outsourced training academies provide a comprehensive program that meets or exceeds customer requirements.
- We have an automated officer check-in system which requires all officers on assignment to register with our system, notifying our operations center that each post is covered. This helps us provide seamless coverage to our customers, with virtually no uncovered posts.